Ways to Purchase
Estate lots can be purchased through our estate homebuilders or through the developer. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The lots in the last few phases of Spruce Village have the best seats in the house. Imagine a 60-acre multi-use park in your backyard! Spruce Grove's Jubilee Park is where you will find more room for recreation and lifestyle activities than you could ever imagine.
Your home will be a hop, skip, and jump away from the city's best recreational opportunities. Paved biking and walking trails will connect to The Heritage Grove trail system, and educational opportunities will exist in the surrounding woodlands. With an open-air performance area, sliding hill and playground, fire pits, and spots to picnic, this will be where your friends, your family, and your community meets.
Public Lot Hold Policy
- To put a lot on hold, phone Beaverbrook at 780-484-4389.
- Your lot will be held for seven days.
- Beaverbrook will prepare a Lot Purchase Agreement. You must complete the agreement and provide a 15% deposit for the total price of the lot within the seven-day period.
- Remaining balance is due in 90 days.
To challenge a lot put on hold:
- Provide Beaverbrook with a 15% deposit of the total lot pric.
- Beaverbrook will notify the current lot holder. The current lot holder will be given 48 hours (not including weekends or statutory holidays) to complete the Lot Purchase Agreement and provide the 15% deposit or release the lot.
- If the current lot holder releases the lot, the challenger will be required to complete a Lot Purchase Agreement.
Purchase Through Builder
Hillview Master Builder Ltd
Alquinn Homes Ltd
Phone: (780) 903 3095